Proximity Sensor Test Handler is designed to test the performance of proximity sensors in both electrical & optical characteristics.
Using Advance Optical Chambers which is configurable for different distance from 0mm to 50mm, it is capable of performing a wide spectrum of tests.
The tester further enhanced the test methodology by introducing elevated temperature testing which ranges from 5°C~80°C.
|Input/Output Option||JEDEC Tray|
|Contact Mechanism||Punch type|
|Test Site||– Up to 4 sites
– Up to 32 sites base on customized layout
|Tester Sequence||Parallel/Serial test|
|Test Approach||Multiple distance of reflective cards (Reflectance ranged from 0% to 100%)|
|Test Distance||– 0mm~50mm
– Up to 1.5m base on customized layout
|Test Capabilities||– Electrical Functional Test
– Light Leakage Test
– LED Wavelength & Radiant Test
– Power, Current & Voltage (LIV) Slope Test
– Photo Diode Sensitivity Test
– Cross Talk & Optical Measurement Test